PE Fusion - Plasson & Simona
PE (Polyethlene) is a material with wide ranging capabilities. PE can be suitable for low temperatures (to -10°C), compressed airlines, and gas and water distribution.
Jointing is carried out by Electrofusion or Buttfusion to give a continuous system, or by mechanical means where fusion is not possible.
We can offer training and product support to ensure your PE system is well installed and gives a long and trouble free life.
- Solutions for Large Bore Pipes Brochure
- Large Diameter EF Couplers
- EF Saddles for Large Diameter Pipes
- Large Saddle Complete Instalation Instuctions
- PE Ball Valve Brochure
- Adjustable Elbow Brochure
- Flex Restraint Brochure
- Wastewater System 2013 Brochure
- Plasson Electrofusion Manual
- Watermark Approval
- Electrofusion Installation Guide